After Sabahan Comic Blogger - Kendrick Ng's Comic Drawing Workshop at Sabah Art Gallery, there were this Sabah Blogger Gathering Dinner arranged Kendrick and Chloe. Attended bloggers are:
- Frankie (Me) - www.foodiotkk.com (Food Blogger)
- Kendrick Ng - http://kendylife.blogspot.com/ (Comic Blogger)
- Chloe Tiffany Lee - http://chloetiffanylee.blogspot.com/ (Travel Blogger)
- Mas Light - http://maslight.blogspot.com/ (Lifestyle / Sport Blogger)
- Meitzeu - http://www.meitzeu.com/ (Travel / Lifestyle Blogger)
- Beverly Tam - http://www.symbolic-words.blogspot.com/ (Lifestyle Blogger)
- Margarette - http://voicewithin4me.blogspot.com/ (Lifestyle Blogger)
Also attended by Tasha, Venetia, Jerry, Prinsley and BigFish.
I haven't been to Sailor's Cafe for almost a year, was surprised that they took down the Asian Wok menu and shortened the business hour - they used to served lunch too! Luckily our foods were still satisfying! They are perhaps serving one of the best lamb rack in KK.
(I have a confession to make: I didn't record down what dish is it. DO correct me if its wrong or you know the proper name. Tks tks)
|Charles and his girlfriend, Tasha|
|Kendrick and Prinsley|
|Kendy was busy drawing for Margarette's Starbucks Tumbler|
|This was how we "we-fie", the result? Sad...|
|Looks really nice!|
|Lamb Rack (200g+) only at RM20/100g|
Comes with grilled buttered vege
|The lamb was cooked to medium well, a bit charred outside and tender inside|
|Chicken Cacciatore (RM21)|
Sailors' said its a classic Italian dish. Tasted like chicken stew with tomatoes and olives for me, quite nice!
|So this is the group|
|Attendance List =)|