|Homemade Pizza for 2|
|Tandoori Chicken Pizza - a close up look|
|Tomato-base Pizza with Beef Pepperoni and Cheese, served 2|
This is not 100% a recipe, rather, its a shortcut for some of you who would like to oven bake a pizza but only have limited time to cook. Here's the tips:
- Instead of making dough out of plain flour or using frozen pizza base, which can be found in many food market, I bought a piece of "naan" bread from the nearest Mamak Stall. Cheese naan is definitely the perfect choice. Moreover, a piece of cheese naan cost not more than RM5, its cheaper or similar to a frozen pizza base. With a ready-to-eat pizza base alternative, you save lots of time and money!
- I did not use pizza pan, but its still crunchy.
- Make it even easier, I bought a set of Tandoori Chicken which comes with the special mint yogurt sauce, onion and lime. In the kitchen, I de-boned and sliced the chicken, put everything on top of the naan bread including the sauce and onion, lime squeezed, follow by layers of cheeses. I used 2 types of cheese here: Mozzarella and Parmesan. Do cover the pizza with lots of mozzarella.
- Pre-heat the oven. To ensure everything done in the shortest of time, I baked the pizza under high heat for 15min but do take care of your pizza!
- Mixed Herbs from McCORMICK always do a good job in any western cuisine.
The second pizza I used a piece of plain naan, beef pepperoni, tomato puree, Tabasco, cooked egg, BBQ Sauce, mixed herbs, some grated Parmesan & lots of Mozzarella. Throw everything you have in the fridge to see the chemistry after baked. Trust me, it's fun!